Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GOOD RIDDANCE....

(My name is Sam Park and I approved this message.)


My wonderful, awesome, loving husband shaved his eyebrow off last week. Yeah, I thought that would get your attention. Why you may ask? Well, at least you are asking instead of wailing, "Why, why, why?" like I did!!


Evidently he had a wild hair (literally!). He used his new nose hair clippers (Ewww!) to trim the offensive hair and got a little carried away.


You have to understand....eyebrows are sacred (not literally) in this house. There is one thing I agree with Oprah about and that is eyebrows. She says that a good pluck, wax, trim is almost as good as a face lift and I totally agree!! Well-groomed eyebrows really open up the face....they can even make one look younger!! When the budget allows, the first place I go is to see the eyebrow czar of Omaha!!


But I'm getting off subject.....


I have always groomed Sam's brows. No uni brow here!! I have waxed them, plucked them, trimmed them!! He thinks this whole thing is funny. (I don't!) In fact, he even told me that no one at work even said anything about them. I ALMOST didn't have the heart to tell him that his employees said (laughed, mocked, joked) plenty about them only just not to his one-eyebrowed face!! He also said he was just going to pencil it in......uh not in this lifetime!!


So why did he do this?? I blame January. So glad that the darkest, dreariest month of snuggie wearing, crawling on bathroom floors, and living with a one eyebrowed man is over. Oh wait....I guess I'll be living with the aforementioned man for awhile.


Anyone know how to make eyebrows grow faster??








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

way too funny!! Can't wait to see him!
Erinn Nigro

Angela said...

Ha Ha Ha!! You two are a Riot!! :]

Rhonda said...

Well, I guess it's no big deal to me because I saw Sam on Friday and didn't even notice he was missing a brow. Maybe the people at work haven't noticed either. HA! :-)

Anonymous said...

I totally feel for you! It brought back memories of Nat's wedding and Kyle's bald head!

Angie

Ryan and Katie said...

You have got to post a picture! Too funny! I've got a medicine to grow eyelashes but not eyebrows!

Unknown said...

i'm disappointed that there isn't a picture! so sorry sherilyn. i can't believe he dared to desecrate something so sacred to you!

hope they grow quickly!

Sher said...

There is a picture but I haven't had the heart to put it up....even though Sam wants me to!! :-)

Debbie said...

Thanks for the laugh! Would absolutely love to see the picture!