Monday, November 16, 2009

WORDS OF WISDOM...

On the 12th anniversary of my 29th birthday I was hoping to come up with some words of wisdom I could share, not in a condescending way but rather in a helpful, "I've been there done that" way. I mean this getting older business should benefit someone right??

However, instead of the list I had hoped there would be, there is really only one thing I can think of to share. It has proved very helpful to me in numerous situations.

Are you ready??



Always, always, always check to make sure there is toilet paper in the stall before you sit down!!

Hey, don't laugh....that's good advice!!

Here's to spending next year growing in wisdom!!

3 comments:

Jennifer C said...

HA LOL...love it!!

Angela said...

We buy toilet paper in bulk from Sam's Club and keep each bathroom AND the hall closet jam packed full of it! I'm also grateful that my 3 year old know how to get some for me when my 5 year old is at school. :]

Jane said...

All your education and that is the best advice. Pretty good though. Happy birthday. Just compare yourself to me when you feel old. I told Neal on your birthday,"It is pretty sad when I can remember 41 years ago and how I felt." Anyway, it was a red letter day in my young life. In a time when I didn't have a lot to be happy about, you came along. You were perfect.