Thursday, March 25, 2010

GOOD-BYE MOM

Last night I said goodbye to the kids before they went to Awana. Claremarie was crying (as she had been doing off and on the last few days) and so was I a little bit. We were hugging each other and I guess Camden wanted in on the action. He came over and put his head on my lap and pretended like he was crying. After a minute or so of this he said, "Who am I kidding? I'll see you in 12 days mom.". After a quick hug he scampered off to the car without a care in the world.
CM on the other hand, had a bit of a harder time. I asked her what she was worried about thinking she would say a plane crash, an earthquake, or a sandstorm. (Wait...those are my worries!) She then said something so sweet. "Mom, I'm not worried. I'm just going to miss you!

Polar opposites I tell you!

Be back when/if I can but it might be awhile!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: