Wednesday, January 9, 2013

THINGS TO WORK ON.....

Let's not call these resolutions since everyone seems to be so down on those these days. How about goals?? Who doesn't need goals at the beginning of a new year?

Organizational Goals:
  • Sorting through school papers and art projects and deciding what to keep and what to part with (Completion Goal-April 30) Getting caught up on baby books (which actually go through 12th grade)-(Completion Goal-April 30)
  • A HUGE garage sale-after all we are purging 21 years of "stuff"(Completion Goal-May 20)
  • An organized storage room (Completion Goal-September 30)

Personal Goals:
  • Less TV more reading (Ongoing) When I looked at my Goodreads bookshelf it said I read one book in 2012. There were actually more than that but I do need to improve here. 
  • Be intentional in my relationships with other people (excluding my immediate family).  Unfortunately, at this stage in my life there just isn't a ton of time to build and nurture relationships.  I need to make sure I am investing in people who actually want to have a relationship and spend time with me instead of pursuing those who do not.  (This sounds weird......I know what I mean and when I come back and check in on this list in 4 months I think I will still know.)
  • At least one date night a month.
  • Try two new recipes (Completion Goal-End of February)
Spiritual Goals:
  • Memorize a large passage TBD (at least one)
  • Be open to new ministry areas
Those should get me started!!

Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Those are a lot of goals. Looking forward to hearing about your progress!