- Sorting through school papers and art projects and deciding what to keep and what to part with (Completion Goal-April 30) Getting caught up on baby books (which actually go through 12th grade)-(Completion Goal-April 30)
- A HUGE garage sale-after all we are purging 21 years of "stuff"(Completion Goal-May 20)
- An organized storage room (Completion Goal-September 30)
- Less TV more reading (Ongoing) When I looked at my Goodreads bookshelf it said I read one book in 2012. There were actually more than that but I do need to improve here.
- Be intentional in my relationships with other people (excluding my immediate family). Unfortunately, at this stage in my life there just isn't a ton of time to build and nurture relationships. I need to make sure I am investing in people who actually want to have a relationship and spend time with me instead of pursuing those who do not. (This sounds weird......I know what I mean and when I come back and check in on this list in 4 months I think I will still know.)
- At least one date night a month.
- Try two new recipes (Completion Goal-End of February)
- Memorize a large passage TBD (at least one)
- Be open to new ministry areas
Happy New Year!