Friday, December 7, 2007

Visit with Santa


We braved the mall tonight so the kids could see Santa and I could continue my hunt for a plain black sweater for Camden (after 2 months of looking I finally found one!!). It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be and the line for Santa was short. When I got home I re-looked at this picture and am so mad that I didn't take another one. After I took it I only checked to make sure Camden was looking at the camera because he is usually the one I have problems with and now in this picture Claremarie isn't looking. Oh well. Claremarie's first request was a real swimming pool for the backyard. Sam told her that even if he brings one we aren't going to have enough room for it. So, she changed to a Hannah Montana barbie doll. Much more manageable. Camden wasn't too talkative and he said he wanted a race car. Santa then asked if they had been good and they both said yes. The funny part was that he then said to Camden, "Now I don't want you to be getting into your sister's room and all her stuff anymore." We were laughing so hard because that is really what happens around here on a daily basis. Then he said to Claremarie, "And, if you would clean up your room when your mom asks you to your little brother wouldn't be able to get into your stuff." This guy is a good Santa!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. Isn't it funny that Santa and moms know best?