Friday, November 11, 2011

A SLOW FALL and BIG & TALL......

There hasn't been much blogging getting done around here this fall as I have been out enjoying the beauty and the cold and the darkness of fall (Yes...that was sarcasm!).  Hey at least I tried.  I will concede that the light and the sunsets and sunrises and leaves have been beautiful over the last few months.  But now it is time now to hunker down......

Anyhoo, my topic today is Big and Tall t-shirts.......
If you know me you know I'm married to a big guy!  For his t-shirts to fit correctly I usually have to buy them in the big and tall section.  My question is this.  Why can't big and tall clothes be normal?  I look at the regular t-shirts and they are just plain colors, sometimes with a bit of a cute design on them.  And then I look over at the big and tall and see things like this on the t-shirt.

"Congratulate me.  I used to be anorexic."

Or how about this classic.

A t-shirt with a picture of two thumbs pointing to the wearer saying, "This guy needs a beer."

Or the ever popular

"I have a six pack" with a picture of a six pack of beer on it. 

Seriously.....

I just want to buy a normal t-shirt!!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

THIS POST IS FUNNY. Note to self: Swallow the pop before reading the blog. HA!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Or children's clothing without PEACE signs all over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

I would recommend online shopping for the big and tall shirts. Much better selection.