Thursday, December 18, 2008

DISAPPOINTMENT

Usually I'm all for snow days. What great opportunities to do something fun and out of the ordinary with the kiddos but why does it have to be tomorrow??? I was so looking forward to Camden's preschool program. He got asked to be Joseph and we were all so excited about it. He went to bed crushed and I can empathize with him. Hopefully they will have their program when school resumes in Jan.!!

I know these are teaching opportunities but it is so hard to try and help kids learn something when you yourself are keenly feeling the sting of disappointment too.

3 comments:

Jennifer C said...

Poor Camden. Hope the day went okay yesterday. Just read your comment, and no I don't miss the bitter cold. I won't tell you what the temp is here today. It's nice, but doesn't feel like Christmas!:) Miss you! Merry Christmas to the Parks!:)
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Megan was crushed too when she found out they weren't having their program- she was one of five angels! (she cried when we told her)I really hope they reschedule it for January!

Coolestmommy said...

We're praying for a reschedule for the kiddos!!
We took advantage by leaving town 5 hours earlier than expected. Why not, once we hit the interstate the roads were clear.
Merry Christmas!!