Friday, May 21, 2010

5 QUESTION FRIDAY

Well, since this has been such a big hit (said in my most sarcastic voice!), I guess I'll keep it going. If nothing else it is entertaining to me so.....

1. If you live in Omaha, have you ever eaten at The Twisted Fork? If so, is it good?
Maybe going tonight with friends so would like to know how it is.

2. What is the best book you have read recently?
It's been a busy month but I hope to dive into a sack of books my friend gave me yesterday.

3. Do you post pictures on facebook?
Yes and now am trying to decide if I should or not.

4. What is your favorite donut (style not brand)?
How much space do I have?? Actually I like a good chocolate glazed cake donut or anything with maple frosting.

5. Did you hear that Nebraska got another football recruit yesterday and are you excited?? :-)
YES!!!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

1. Twisted Fork - I have never eaten there, but I would like to try the chicken fried bacon.
2. I'm currently reading Take One by Karen Kingsbury and I'm enjoying it.
3. I'm not good about posting pictures on fb.
4. My favorite donut is a chocolate frosted raised donut. I also like chocolate cake donuts with chocolate frosting and butterfingers on top. (Does that sound like breakfast to you?)
5. I had not heard about the new recruit, but I am definitely excited about it.

beth said...

1. Don't live in Omaha and haven't heard of it.
2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
3. Not a faceboooker
4. yeast/glazed or butternut from DD
5. I didn't know...

Nicole Crawford said...

1. Obviously I don't get out much because I haven't even heard of The Twisted Fork. Did you go?

2. Not the best book but a fun day of mindless entertainment last Saturday when I read 206 Bones, the latest by Kathy Reichs.

3. Yes, I post pictures on FB. It's the easiest way to share with friends and family. Is there a new debate about it?

4. Hard to narrow down to one. I think my favorite were the giant honey nut donuts with maple frosting that we would stop and get with my dad. What is it about maple frosting?

5. Still haven't heard about the new recruit.