In the last two weeks he has...
- Mixed together all the lotion and shampoo in our guest bathroom (a Mother's Day present)
- Poured water on a picture which in turn caused the frame to rust which I didn't find until it stained a bookcase
- Used my cuticle oil to "polish" everything in my bathroom
- Painted Claremarie's lip gloss all over her book shelves and then put books on top of it so we wouldn't see it
- Spent about 20 minutes in the bathroom one morning. When I finally decided to check on him (silly me...I thought he was going), I found him conducting an experiment with 20 dixie cups on the counter, each with a sheet of toilet paper on top of them. He was trying to see if water would go through the toilet paper. There was water EVERYWHERE!
- Hid the remote controls
- Poured out all of Claremarie's shampoo
- Used marker to draw on the cement floor in our basement
- Watered his cup of grass on the windowsill in his bedroom which really means he watered his bedroom
I found him in the garage with a can of spray paint. (Caught him before any damage was done!)
Maybe we don't need new ground rules as much as better supervision. He graduates from preschool tomorrow and I better be ready to entertain the child this summer!!