Tuesday, December 20, 2011
TOP 5 CHRISTMAS MOVIES....
Agree, disagree, discussion.....
5. The Santa Claus-A cute movie even if it is "gasp" about Santa!
4. Scrooged-This one is not for the kiddies (unless you have the Guardian on your tv). I like it because I like Bill Murray and it is classic 80's.
3. Elf-"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is by singing loud for all to hear." Enough said.
2. It's a Wonderful Life-Who wouldn't like a chance to see the ways in which they have influenced or changed the direction of another's life?
1. A Christmas Carol-I love, love, love this story....the redemption of a man's life and I'll watch any version of it and there are A LOT of versions!
Posted by Sher at 1:17 PM