Welcome to top 5 week. Feel free to play along by leaving your own list or comment.
Top 5 Christmas treats....it just doesn't taste like Christmas without these.
5. Reese's bells-These are a new addition to the list. They are tasty little morsels that are way better than just a regular pb cup.
4. Crab Dip-Sam's favorite and mine too!
3. Homemade popcorn balls-The kind my Grandma used to make. The ones with corn syrup not marshmallows. They are so good. The kids and I are planning on making some soon!
2. My mom's frosted sugar cookies-Hers are so good. Mine never turn out as well but I'm not giving up!
1. My m-i-l's prime rib for Christmas Day dinner-No explanation needed!