Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

…by my friend Texas Jenn (Hey, I like that. I think I'll start calling you that :-)
This is my first official “tagging” in the blogging world. Thanks for making me feel special Jenn!:-) I've been trying to think of a new post and was having blog block!!
So, here we go…

1. What is the one BIG goal you hope to accomplish this week?
Tagging about 100+ outfits for a kid's consignment sale.
2. What is the one household chore you do NOT like to do?
Cleaning the grooves in the wood floor in my kitchen.
3. What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000.00? (all debts and bills paid)
New flooring for my kitchen!!
4. Describe yourself using one word.
Complex
5. What is the one saying or theme that you live by?
"There is a God and I'm not Him."
6. What is one household item you can’t live without?
My white spoon. (See previous post called Ode to Spoon)
7. If you had one chance to go any where in the world where would you go?
Australia
8. List the one person you admire the most.
I admire all people who have managed to stay postive during this long, cold, dark winter!!
9. What is one thing people may not know about you?
Someday I'm going to try my hand as a comedian on open mike night.

Now I’m tagging Melanie and Robyn. Looking forward to seeing your answers girls.

Anyone who is reading this and wants to post their answers in a comment is welcome to do so. I would love to hear from you all.

No comments: