Saturday, February 21, 2009

HIGH ASPIRATIONS

This week at school CM had to do a project about what she wanted to be when she grows up. When she left the house it was a teacher. I thought that's an admirable profession. She won't be rich but she is following in the footsteps of her grandparents, and lots of aunts, uncles and cousins. When I get to school for the V-Day party I look at her project and now she is going to be a.....wait for it...."ROCK STAR". WOW!! I'm so excited!

Also, this week, (some of you have already discussed this with me on facebook) Camden informs me that he wants to be an idiot when he grows up. What does he think an idiot is and how does an idiot get paid?

The Park Household-A place where high aspirations reign supreme!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Camden wants to be the person who drives in front of us! :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know. There is an idiot who is Speaker of the House who makes good money off us taxpayers. Maybe being an idiot isn't such a bad idea. Looks like there are plenty of government jobs available for idiots right now.