When Sam was reading the book "For Men Only" he said in there it explained a woman's mind like a computer. She just keeps opening screens and applications without closing any of them. (Kind of like having e-mail, facebook, blogs, and a news source all going at once.) Sometimes he asks me what windows I have open. Well here's what is going on today:
- Need to go to the bank.
- Need to pay some bills.
- Need to make a grocery run.
- Hope the kids like the craft I'm doing.
- How am I going to face the moms who lied to me?
- How am I going to be kind, gentle, and good (Thanks Katie) to them?
- Should I make bacon quiche for supper?
- Need to make meals and deliver gifts to three moms who just had babies.
- Need to find some time to work a few hours this weekend.
- Why do women wear a bra and panties to work out in? Don't they know that everyone is staring at them? It looks uncomfortable and it certainly is uncomfortable to look at.
- Why didn't I wait on the pillows? Now they are 3.99 at JCPenney.
I better shut a few of these down so I can make my little guy lunch.