Thursday, June 16, 2011

MERCY....

I.GIVE.UP.

5 uncles, 1 aunt, and my Grandma.

All gone within the last two years.

I'm tired of going to funerals.

I'm tired of grieving.

This last one was especially hard to take
as he was only 62 and still had
years ahead of him to live and
watch his kids and grandkids live. 
His life cut short by cancer and by the by,
Cancer STINKS!


This is my Uncle Richard holding me when
I was 3 months and 3 weeks old (my Grandma had
written on the back of the picture-that's how I know.). 
I'm told he was quite excited about my birth
although you wouldn't know it by this picture.

He will be missed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you originally posted this, I was unable to comment on your blog!!

You've had more than your fair share of losses in the last couple of years, but having you there during our loss somehow made it easier! Thanks!!

Lisa

P.S. I love this pic!!