Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TO MY LOVE....

Happy 20th Anniversary my love!
Dec. 20, 1990-the night we got engaged.

Just kids when we met and fell in love, now "mature"
adults and still in love.  We have lived a lot of life in those
20 years, some of it difficult but most of it great!  There is no
one I would rather have at my side.  I keep thinking of the
words from the song "God Gave me You": 

On my own, I'm only half of what I could be
I can't do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I could never undo

God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say, It's true
God gave me you 
-Dave Barnes

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God picked you especially for me!  I love you! 









2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Awww, you two are truly in love and that is awesome!!!! Congrats on your 20 years together. Wishing you MANY more years together!!!

PS Love those pictures ;)

Sam said...

I couldn't agree more! I thank God everyday for givng me such a great mate. You are still as beautiful today as you were twenty years ago. You truly are my BFf. You are funny, fun, kind and just a great person. Thanks so much for being such a great wife and for making the first twenty so awesome. Already looking forward to the next twenty.