Thursday, July 21, 2011

5 QUESTION FRIDAY

We love 5 question Friday here at Park Place!!  Feel free to share the fun on your own blog.  To make it easier for you to link back to Park Place I have created a button (on the sidebar).  Grab the button by copying the code underneath.  (If you need further instructions please contact me.)

1.  What book was better as a movie?
2.  What book was ruined as a movie?
3.  What does RSVP mean to you?
4.  Favorite breakfast bread/pastry/carb?
5.  I might have already asked this before but now I'm asking again!!  Who is your favorite food network/cooking channel personality??

Have a great weekend!!


3 comments:

Sher said...

1. I've read several books about the Titanic and although there was a lot of extra drama in the movie, it was kind of interesting to get a little taste of what those people must have gone through.
2. The Firm.....totally different (and better) ending in the book!
3. It means call or e-mail or text if you are or are not coming to a party!!
4. Waffle but only if there is bacon too, otherwise a good donut.
5. Bobby Flay....all the way!

janny said...

1. The Devil Wears Prada
2. Night of the Twisters
3. Let the host know if you are coming or not.
4.Most any sweet roll.
5.Cake Boss

Sam said...

Thanks for the tip....I think I'll link my blog up to yours.....

1. Jurassic Park
2. The Outsiders
3. reserve seat very promptly
4. Donuts
5. Tom Colicchio (sp) from Top Chef