Thursday, July 14, 2011

DREAMING AND SHARING.....

Sitting here thinking tonight about all the girl names I'm never going to get to use........

Aubrey
Mallorie
Sydney
Laney
Darcy

and my very favorite......Delaney

I have generously given Delaney to several people and no one has ever taken me up on it, although I have heard it has made the final round a few times.

All of these names would have been paired with Lorraine (that was my Grandma's middle name). 

Love them all!

Now I'm generously giving them all to you......let me know if you take me up on any of them!!

As far as boy names go.....I've got nothing!  Boys names are hard!!

3 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

I always like Ella or Brielle. I agree boy names are hard. Mike wanted to name Hayden.....Clancey!!!!!!!

charlaruwe said...

I second that notion that boys names are hard. When I was pregnant with Christian, we could't find anything we liked and then we found out about this 150 year old tradition on Matt's side that we "should" keep going, so that's how we got to Christian.
My favorite girls names are Danielle and Samantha.

Anonymous said...

The girl name I loooooove is, Reagan!!!! No boys names either!!

Lisa