It has been a quiet week around here as the kids have been out at my parent's all week going to Pandamania VBS with Grandma. So in honor of that, the following questions!
1. Do you think it is unrealistic to expect Grandparents to follow some basic guidelines or do you think what happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's.
2. After kids have been at their Grandparent's, what do you think is the average time it takes to retrain and detox them?
3. What is the most fun thing you remember doing with your Grandparents?
4. What is the most fun thing your parents have done with your kids?
5. What finally makes a Grandparent say no??